What is KRISTAL Audio Engine?
KRISTAL Audio Engine is a powerful multi-track recorder, audio sequencer and mixer ideal for anyone wanting to get started with recording, mixing and mastering digital audio.
It is designed as a modular system. The main application provides a mixing console, while the audio sequencer, live audio input and so on are loaded as separate PlugIns.
KRISTAL Audio Engine is FREEWARE for personal, educational and non-commercial use.
KRISTAL Audio Engine
The following Plug-Ins are included in the KRISTAL package:
- 16 audio tracks
- 32 Bit floating point audio engine
- 44.1 to 192 kHz sample rate*
- Downmix to 16/24/32 Bit audio files
- 3-band parametric EQ &
- 2 VST insert slots per channel
- 3 VST master effect slots
- ASIO low latency audio driver support
- 4 KRISTAL PlugIn slots
- Load/Save KRISTAL project files
- Supported file formats: WAVE, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis
- the sequencer PlugIn for KRISTAL
- multichannel harddisk recording via ASIO/MME
- ASIO input monitoring
- audio clip arrangement
- audio clip fade-in/fade-out/crossfade
- unlimited undo/redo
- AES 31 Export
KRISTAL Effects Plug-Ins
- connect your mic/guitar and play thru KRISTAL
using VST effects in realtime
* The available sample rates depend on the audio hardware you are using
VST and ASIO are trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
All other product and company names are ™ or ® of their respective holders.